Extreme performance. Great smoothness. Low energy consumption. Easy to maintain.
NYOS® QUANTUM®: THE IMPRESSIVE OUTCOME Four things are characteristic of the NYOS® Quantum® skimmer:
1 .: Extreme performance – performance, performance and again performance. The NYOS® Quantum® is characterized by high skimming performance as a result of a large amount of air combined with an optimal air-water mixture. 2 .: Quiet running – aquariums should be seen, not heard. That is why the NYOS® Quantum® is particularly quiet in operation and therefore hardly audible. 3 .: Low power consumption – The NYOS® Quantum® is designed to be particularly energy efficient and, despite its enormous performance, consumes a minimum of electricity. 4th: Easy to maintain – consistently strong skimming and easy adjustment are fun. The NYOS® Quantum® is therefore particularly easy to maintain and provides constant performance at the same level for a long time. Reliable starting of the pump is a matter of course.
NYOS® QUANTUM®: THE INNOVATIVE INPUT These are the innovative features of the NYOS® Quantum® skimmer:
1. The new NYOS® hybrid wheel – the heart of every skimmer is its drive. That is why we have developed a new high-performance drive for the Quantum®: the hybrid wheel. This particularly precisely manufactured rotor unit in super lightweight construction combines the advantages of the needle wheel and the grid wheel. The hybrid wheel is characterized by a grid-shaped base on which numerous, particularly slim needles are attached. In terms of construction technology, countless, extremely fine micro air bubbles are generated. Due to the massively reduced weight and high precision, there is little maintenance effort and low power consumption.
2. The NYOS® Clear-View-Reactor – The hybrid wheel needs a pump chamber that is specially designed for this. That is why we developed the NYOS® Clear-View-Reactor. The Clear-View-Reactor is a transparent, performance-optimized large volume reaction chamber in which the water-air mixture is generated. In combination with the hybrid wheel and the coordinated Venturi nozzle, this results in extreme air performance with an optimal air-water ratio. Due to the transparency, any foreign objects can be easily identified. At the same time, it is possible to see the enormous performance of the pump in operation. Stylish and practical!
3. The NYOS® Twister – Extreme air performance and the finest bubbles are one thing. But in order to achieve optimal skimming performance, the bubbles created must also be in contact with the water for as long as possible. That is why we have developed the saw blade-like Twister in addition to our normal bubble plate. This gives the bubbles an additional spin and swirls them around in a vortex. This massively increases the contact time of the air bubbles in the water column.
4. Combining form and function: the sinus design – water doesn’t like corners. That is why we have developed a flow-optimized, protected double S shape. In this so-called sinus design, the air bubbles can rise unhindered and completely freely, so to speak ergonomically, without the formation of low-flow zones at disturbing corners.
5. Precision and details – A good idea must be implemented perfectly and down to the last detail. Every Quantum® is therefore characterized by the following properties
a. Extremely unbreakable high-performance shafts made of zirconium dioxide (strength 1600 MPa Vickers hardness) b. Nine seawater-resistant screws made of pure titanium grade 2 c. Precise micro adjustment screw for fine water level adjustment d. Full decoupling with silicone feet e. Skimmer pot with twist lock closure f. Ready-to-use plug-and-play device
6. Optimized, variable setting options – Every aquarium is different. That is why the NYOS® Quantum® can be individually adapted to the respective aquarium conditions: the amount of water and the amount of air can be set separately and independently of each other. A coarse adjustment of the water level is achieved through the water adjustment tube, while the also particularly precise micro adjustment screw also allows a fine adjustment of the water level.
7. Compact design with complete disassembly – We represent compact, well thought-out solutions. The NYOS® Quantum® deliberately does not use an externally installed, bulky pump. Complete dismantling of the device is a matter of course for us.
The recommended water level in the filter basin is approx. 22 cm
Nur angemeldete Kunden, die dieses Produkt gekauft haben, dürfen eine Bewertung abgeben.